Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MY EYE!

So I barely have anytime for Megaten. (sorry guys QQ). Today was the first day, (in like a week lol), that I logged on. I wanted to check my post, and YAY! the Devil Survivor outfits were finally sent. ^.^ I got 2 sets: one for my new alt and one for my friend Niki. (Back from The Cruxifer days). My new alt is an arm's maker (if I ever have the time to actually work on her XD). Ayaki has a TON of raw materials in his fuel tank, from back when I use to farm for rubber and bronze on him. Her names Ryutora. I was trying to name her after the lead singer of Plastic Tree, Ryutaro, but that name was already taken. Oh well. o.o;


Last Thursday and Friday I spent NOT doing my room. (Lol wut). I needed a break, and I've been neglecting my friends for quite some time. So Thursday night I slept over Rachel's (Voxive/Liache) house. That alone is special in itself, since her parents are crazy and forbid sleepovers. (Out of the 8 years I've known her, I've only slept over TWICE DX). I had fun, and the following day, she gave me her bike. :3 So I pedaled over to Chris's (Kaito/Mizu) house. Then we we got Alexis and Rose (they don't play Megaten lol...well Alexis did for a little while), and we spent the day together. :3 The best part is when we went to see Splice. I'm not going to spoil it, but that movie gave me the biggest boner of my life. o.o (If you REALLY don't want to see it, ask me. I'll fill you in). That commercial tells you NOTHING of what happened in that movie. Easily my favorite movie of the year (so far).  I urge you all to GO SEE IT!


Saturday was work (yay~ -_- ). Then Sunday I had requested off. I was supposed to join Chris, Alexis, Kayla (Ouki), and some other people for a pro photoshoot, but I decided against it last minute. I wasn't even going to be in the pics to begin with. XD I figured it'd be cool to watch though. o.o 
So I spent the day trying to work on my floor. I pulled up two big pieces of plywood that were nailed to my floor. Remember when I said that there appeared to be a nice hardwood floor under it? WELL IT LIED! After I pulled up one big piece, I realized it was fake. ;-.- Linoleum. Really really OLD linoleum. Why is my floor like an Earth Science diagram?! (Carpet -> Carpet padding -> plywood -> linoleum -> linoleum padding -> original floor. WTF!?) So now I have to finish pulling up the plywood, and remove crap. I only did two pieces of plywood and I'm already sore. Q.Q It's nailed pretty hard...


(EXCUSE THE MESS!) (Taken from sitting on my bed).


My mother brought home a cute corner desk, and a matching night stand from some rich family. There were matching dressers and a shelf but my mother took those into her room. I still have a ton of work to do. *Wishes myself luck*

Oh and the reason I'm complaining about my eye is because, it's becoming infected. I woke up this morning for work, and it felt sore. Then as the day progressed, it got worse and the eye lid started to swell. The eyeball itself isn't red or veiny at all. o.o It's the eyelid, and the corner of my eye that really hurt. What's wrong? Q.Q I don't have health insurance god damnit! DX

No comments:

Post a Comment